Get ready to connect with our community!
We are looking forward to our second edition of the European Week of Active and Healthy Ageing 2021. This year’s themes promise multidisciplinary and exciting debates, and we want you to be a part of them.
In a short while, you will be able to register on the platform. This year we have found our home on the Brella platform, where you will be able to follow our plenaries, workshops and exhibitions virtually.
We have a novelty in this edition: a free opportunity for networking and match-making! You will be able connect with others beyond plenaries and workshops, thus fostering an even larger cross-border community.
How will it work?
The matchmaking will be powered by Artificial Intelligence that will find the most interesting potential connections just for you! You will be able to create your personal profile and let others know what you have to offer and what you are looking for.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH BRELLA
- Set up your profile, photo, career, and company information. If you already have a Brella account, simply update your information if necessary.
- Choose your time and date meeting availability and/or preferences.
- If you would like to be reached even if all your meeting slots are booked, add your email, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts.
- Determine your Intents, Categories, and Interests. For example, what is your goal for the conference, the broader topics you’d like to network about, and your interests related to your category.
- Browse through the attendees and set up meeting requests.
For more practical information, check out this tutorial.
NB : For a smooth browsing of our platform, please use Google Chrome
If you need help, do not hesitate to visit the official help centre that provides information and support for you as an attendee. Click here
Sounds interesting? We are only a couple of days away before the first attendees can access the platform!